Saturday, June 2, 2012

New: One Image One Sound Stories

Photo © Tewfic El-Sawy-All Rights Reserved

I am a member of Cowbird which describes itself as "...a small community of storytellers, focused on a deeper, longer-lasting, more personal kind of storytelling than you’re likely to find anywhere else on the Web."

I occasionally upload some of my photographs along with a short audio clip to it, and now have 9 stories under my name. The latest two are The Sufis of Cairo which I photographed (and recorded) a couple of years ago in one of the impoverished neighborhoods of Old Cairo.


Photo © Tewfic El-Sawy-All Rights Reserved

I also uploaded another photograph of The Shadow Puppets of Kerala as well as an accompanying sound clip of the performance which we attended during The Oracles of Kerala Photo Expedition-Workshop.


It's really fun...and takes no time at all.
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,